The Manufacturer Connect
28th February 2018, Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde
Cooper Software will be attending The Manufacturer Connect event, supporting IFS at their stand. The event is a perfect opportunity to learn more about how IFS can support your manufacturing business.
Now in its ninth year – The Manufacturer Connect has helped hundreds of manufacturers find the right IT system suitable for their next stage of growth.
Free to attend for all project leaders, The Manufacturer Connect offers unrivalled insight and in-depth knowledge on what the latest IT technology and innovations could do for your business, saving you months of costly and laborious research with the unique Connect event formula.
- Bring your IT project to fruition by engaging in tailored one-to-one meeting with a select group of leading vendors that can provide expertise by sector and organisation size
- Get up to speed with the latest developments in digital transformation thinking through a series of keynotes and breakouts
- Collaborate, learn and network with fellow IT professionals
- See the software in action, compare the benefits and advantages, in vendor demonstrations
- Benchmark your project, learn from best practice case studies and deliver on expectations and demands of your organisation
For more information on the event, please visit: https://www.themanufacturerconnect.com