The industrial sector is vast with numerous industries ranging from Energy and Utilities, Aerospace and Defence to Oil and Gas. As a result, a wide range of businesses, across a number of industry sectors, each one with their own unique software requirements are all searching for the ideal ERP or BI software solution.
Our solution partners, Qlik and IFS both offer bespoke applications enhanced with industry specific capabilities.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for the Industrial Sector
IFS offers agile and adaptable software solutions for demanding industries that require real-time project control, asset integrity management, traceability and agility. A solid integrated application set with special industry extensions, IFS Applications is a comprehensive suite enabled with the right functionality for your specific industry requirements, with the flexibility to expand and re-configure over time.
IFS Applications enables global and demanding businesses to successfully handle four core processes:
- Service & Asset Management
Full Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Field Service Management (FSM) capabilities.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with support for process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing and demanding manufacturing modes.
Project Management is a core component and can be leveraged as Project-driven ERP, Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and more.
- Supply Chain Management
As a support function for ERP and EAM or as a powerful logistics solution in demanding environments like aerospace and defence.
Business Intelligence Solutions for the Industrial Sector
Businesses within the Industrial sector often operate in highly regulated environments. Products can be complex with long and costly development cycles while the supply chains utilised are some of the most advanced in manufacturing. There is often fierce competition and overcapacity and the industry has become more globalised and consolidated. Product development costs and risks are significant so the focus is on building supplier partnerships that reduce risk and continually take cost out of the supply chain.
In order to drive efficiencies and identify opportunities for growth, companies need insights on sales performance and operational effectiveness. QlikView removes the barriers to gaining real-time visibility in to a business through the provision of in-memory, associative technology that enables entire workforces to make timely, accurate decisions.
The QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making and allowing them to:
- Drive sourcing and procurement efficiencies
- Support demand pull methodologies to reduce Waste and drive Quality
- Synchronise operational processes using real-time production insights
- Lock in future revenue streams by bundling value-added services with products, typically at the time of initial sales
- Improve enterprise governance of risk, safety and regulatory compliance
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers by providing visibility and data insights across the entire value chain
- Manage product life cycles and innovation processes for optimal ROI
- Ease administrative and IT burdens associated with data analysis and reporting across business functions
Selecting the right ERP and BI and business management solution for businesses operating within the Industrial sector is of crucial importance.