The UK defence sector provides support for national security and is a leading high-technology manufacturing provider generating nearly £22.1 billion for the UK economy each year (Source: ADS Group).
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for the Defence Industry
IFS Applications is the smart choice of business software system to facilitate industry leading defence business processes. IFS Applications focus on allowing organisations to gain access to global Information System Integrators (SI) to deliver proven process improvements. IFS is designed to assist companies within the defence industry to deliver end user satisfaction, operational effectiveness and bottom line returns.
- Fleet and Asset Management
- Heavy Maintenance
- Complex Assembly MRO
- Component MRO
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Management
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
Business Intelligence for the Defence Industry
The business of defence companies is often unpredictable, demanding fast answers to assess volatile situations. Yet, traditional analytic tools and information exploitation can be cumbersome, costly and slow to react. To combat this security agencies, police forces and military planners are choosing QlikView Business Discovery Platform.
QlikView delivers true self-service BI that empowers defence and security operations by helping defence personnel to understand critical data in new ways, driving informed, innovative decision-making through:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in their data
- Collaboration across users, groups, and agencies
- Visualising data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analysing and capturing data from mobile devices
- Interoperating with geospatial analysis and mapping tools
Selecting the right ERP and BI solution for companies operating within the Defence industry is essential.
Cooper Software has experience of working with a number of Defence companies.